is a writer and filmmaker currently based in Tiohtià:ke/Montreal. Using a feminist lens, her work explores familial memory, shifting landscapes, and expressions of sexuality.
From poetry to film criticism, her writing has appeared in publications such as the White Wall Review and Ricepaper Magazine. As a playwright and theatre director, her original works have been performed on stage in France, and most recently at the Montreal Fringe Festival (2023).
Her first film perennials premiered at the Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival (2022). She is now in early development with Topographies of Intimacy, an experimental documentary about Asian women, their sexual desires, and pornographic misrepresentation.
- Unsung Voices Video Production Workshop: Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival (2022)
- National Long Form Mentorship: Diaspora Dialogues (2022)
- Youth Critics Initiative: The Asian Canadian Living Archive (2021)
- Sing That Like Dovesong BIPOC Writing
Workshop: Winter Tangerine (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature: Toronto Metropolitan University (2017)
- New Generation Artists Grant: Ontario Arts Council (2022)
- CUE Project Grant: CUE Art Projects (2021)
- Creative Writing Award: Toronto Metropolitan University (2017)
- Film Programming Committee: Toronto Food Film Fest (2022)
- Untitled Writing Circle Organizer (2022)