is a writer and filmmaker currently based in Montreal. Her work explores familial memory, shifting landscapes, and poetry as a daily practice.
Her writing has appeared in publications such as the White Wall Review, Guttural Magazine, and HEREYOUARE.
She is currently working on a poetry chapbook through the Diaspora Dialogues Long Form Mentorship and her first film through the Unsung Voices Video Workshop.
- Unsung Voices Video Production Workshop: Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival (2022)
- National Long Form Mentorship: Diaspora Dialogues (2022)
- Youth Critics Initiative: The Asian Canadian Living Archive (2021)
- Sing That Like Dovesong BIPOC Writing
Workshop: Winter Tangerine (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature: Toronto Metropolitan University (2017)
- New Generation Artists Grant: Ontario Arts Council (2022)
- CUE Project Grant: CUE Art Projects (2021)
- Creative Writing Award: Toronto Metropolitan University (2017)
- Film Programming Committee: Toronto Food Film Fest (2022)
- Untitled Writing Circle Organizer (2022)